[PyQt] Support for Qt 4.4?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Jan 18 20:22:07 GMT 2008

On 18.01.08 20:42:51, Aaron Digulla wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I just wanted to know what the plan regarding 4.4 is. Is there a version
> of PyQt ready available for the beta releases of Qt 4.4?

Uhm, which beta releases of Qt4.4? There are none. There's a public
technical preview, which is more pre-beta (though probably also
post-alpha). The daily snapshots are not guaranteed to work or even
compile (or even be downloadable), so they're a really fast moving
target which is hard for Phil to support.

IIRC usually Phil starts integrating new Qt4 features into PyQt4 as soon
as the release happened, i.e. they show up in the snapshots.

Andreas

--
You will inherit some money or a small piece of land.