[PyQt] connection to list view and combo pyqt

Peter Liedler peter at liedler.at
Sat Jan 19 13:41:12 GMT 2008

Sorry to bother you again.

In my main view I have several connect strings to buttons and
checkBoxes. They work fine.

	self.connect(self.checkBoxRipLongest, SIGNAL("clicked()"),
self.toggleRipLongest)
	self.connect(self.listViewTitle, SIGNAL("selectionChanged()"),
self.titleSelected)
	self.connect(self.comboBoxLanguage, SIGNAL("currentIndexChanged()"),
self.languageSelected)

But the connection string to a QComboBox and a QListView do not work.
What am I doing wrong here?

	self.connect(self.listViewTitle, SIGNAL("selectionChanged()"),
self.titleSelected)
	self.connect(self.comboBoxLanguage, SIGNAL("currentIndexChanged()"),
self.languageSelected)

I want to call the self.titleSelected function when another index in the
list is filled, but obviously the signal is never emitted. (I have put a
print statement there). Same with the comboBox.

Please forgive me to ask such a simple question.

Peter