[PyQt] Deploying PyQt4 application

sole at esrf.fr sole at esrf.fr
Sat Jan 26 12:41:42 GMT 2008

Hello,

Quoting Rémy HUBSCHER <hubscher.remy at gmail.com>:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks you for your help.
> I download your application and using Platypus, I understood how to do.
>
> But I have still the loading error message.

I geuss (and hope!) that error is with your application ...

Please, the loading error is with your application or with mine?

> Could you send me your setup.py file ?

Of course, but that will have to wait till Monday.

> It seems that PyQt4 was still looking in the wrong PATH :
>
> ImportError: '/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/
> lib/python2.5/lib-dynload/PyQt4/QtGui.so' not found
>
> Maybe have I something to change in the __boot__.py file or somethings
> after the Platypus generation ?

I do not know if it is relevant, but in platypus I select a shell script, not a
python script. Perhaps because of that I did not have to modify any __boot__.py
file.

> I will wait Monday to get your anwser.

If for whatever reason I seem to have forgotten to reply, please, do not
hesitate to remind it to me.

Greetings,

Armando