[PyQt] QComboBox with history

Filip Gruszczyński gruszczy at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 14:13:11 BST 2008

Hello!

I am trying to add history collecting to a QComboBox. I tried
connecting to the signals (activated, currentIndexChanged), but that's
not enough, since I can't control in what order this signal is servied
by other listeners. This is especially a problem, since other object
needs recent history in a slot and I can't get the proper values.
Therefore I need to add
new information to the history earlier - but I have no idea, how to do
it. Anyone knows, which method should I override? I checked class
refference, but found nothing.

--
Filip Gruszczyński