[PyQt] Threading and layouts.

Victor Noagbodji noagbodjivictor at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 01:18:47 BST 2008

Hello all,

I'm having a problem with python threading and qt layouts.
A filter widget is composed of several QRadioButtons. I don't know these
radio buttons in advance, I fetch them from another thread.
Upon completion, a callback function to layout these buttons is called.

This is not working. :)

I put a sample button in the __init__ method of my filter widget and it
worked.

So my question is the following: isn't it possible to layout widgets outside
the __init__ method. Also can it be that my qradio widgets
are being deleted? I'm keeping a reference to them inside a dictionary, but
I dunno maybe qt engine is deleting them anyway.

Thanks in advance for your help.

--
NOAGBODJI Paul Victor