[PyQt] building pykde4

Isbaran Akcayir isbaran at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 10:59:02 BST 2008

2008/7/4 Jim Bublitz <jbublitz at nwinternet.com>:
> On Friday 04 July 2008 00:48, İşbaran Akçayır wrote:
>

>> Generating the C++ source for the kdecore module...
>> sip: sip/kdecore/typedefs.sip:263: %MappedType template for this type
>> has already been defined
>> Error: Unable to create the C++ code.
>
> QHash<TYPE1, TYPE2> was not originally defined in PyQt, but apparently is now.
> In sip/kdecore/typedefs.sip comment out (/* .. */) everything from line 262
> (the template declaration for QHash) up to and including about line 363
> (the }; closing the block).
>
> I'm not sure if QHash<TYPE1, TYPE2*) which follows line 363 is defined in PyQt
> - I think not, but if you get the same error after commenting out the first
> block, then the second should be commented out too.

This solved the configure problem, and leaded to this :

In file included from sipkdecorecmodule.cpp:7:
sip/kdecore/ksycocafactory.sip:26:28: error: ksycocafactory.h: No such
file or directory

I want to know whats the problem here, is it because my system ( qt,
pyqt etc ) is not up to date ?
Btw, i saw yesterday that pykde4 is also in kdebindings4 package, so i
compiled it without a problem ( the 4.0.5 package, also 4.0.80
compiled as well )

And thanks for your answer, It seems you answered these questions
before [1] but i really didn't understand anything from this thread.
How can copying a directory ( see [1] ) prevent this problem ?

> Jim

[1] http://www.nabble.com/configuring-pykde4,-error-td17236819.html

Thanks for your help, regards

--