[PyQt] Changes in PyKDE

Jim Bublitz jbublitz at nwinternet.com
Thu Jul 10 23:30:50 BST 2008

As some of you may have noticed, I haven't been keeping up with PyKDE very
well lately (again), but Simon Edwards has.  Since I'm unlikely to be able to
do much with it for the forseeable future, we've agreed to have Simon take it
over.

The major change will probably be that up-to-date releases will come via KDE
releases (version releases and bugfix releases), and Simon will probably keep
you up-to-date on the where and when of those. Any project decisions are now
up to Simon.

A number of people on this list have made significant contributions to PyKDE
over the years, and I really appreciate all of the help, criticism, bug
reports and fixes.

I'll probably still follow the list and will be happy to answer any questions
(although I can't imagine anything that Phil or Simon won't be able to handle
better).

Thanks again to everyone who has participated in PyKDE.

Jim