[PyQt] Changes in PyKDE

Stephan Hermann sh at sourcecode.de
Fri Jul 11 08:08:41 BST 2008

Good Morning Jim,

I think we have all say "Thank you for your work on PyKDE".

Without you, at least on the KUbuntu Side Of Life ;), we weren't be
able to push python even for KDE RAD development.

Since 2005, when I first tried out PyKDE as RAD environment, I showed
during one Ubuntu Developer Summit the possibilities of PyKDE. The power
of Python together with the prettyness of the KDE API (and of course
Phils PyQt) is rocking.

At least, it gave us the possibility to bring more people to KDE
Development without learning the hassels of C++ ;)

Thx Jim for your time and hard work on this project. And good luck to
Simon for taking over :)

Regards,

\sh