[PyQt] Advice for building PyQt4 (Qt 4.4) on Windows XP

Kovid Goyal kovid at kovidgoyal.net
Thu Jul 17 15:20:03 BST 2008

Both phonon and webkit don't compile with VS2005. You can however compile
webkit at least with mingw. Also compile SIP and PyQt with mingw and they work
fine with the standard python binary.

Kovid.

--

Kovid Goyal  MC 452-48
California Institute of Technology
1200 E California Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91125

cell  : +01 626 390 8699
office: +01 626 395 6595 (449 Lauritsen)
email : kovid at kovidgoyal.net
web   : http://www.kovidgoyal.net