[PyQt] ANN: eric 4.2RC1 released

Gustavo A. Díaz gustavo.diaz at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 22:36:33 BST 2008

Hi Detlev,

One minor problem I have since all this snapshots is that the windows of the
application never stays mazimixed when I execute it.
I always have to maximize, since it seems does not store the window geometry
correctly.
Using in my workstations resolution as 1280x1024 and in my laptop 1280x800.

Python 2.5.2
Qt 4.4.0
PyQt 4.4.3-snapshot-20080627
sip 4.7.7-snapshot-20080615