[PyQt] QWSWindow.raise() class error with python

Strato pyqt at p0w.org
Wed Jul 23 08:54:20 BST 2008

Hi,

Thanks for your answer !

You're right, the right way is to implement the event method in my class
:) (I've fund this yesterday evening :) )

But, I do the trick differently, using self.isMinimized() because my
class is a QDialog subclass.

Thanks !
Strato

PS: for the other need of handling the "close" button on the window
manager decoration, I've also found how to solve this.