[PyQt] Wrap C++ QWidget Subclass for use in PyQt4

Kovid Goyal kovid at kovidgoyal.net
Tue Jul 29 20:33:33 BST 2008

That's because PhotoFlow tries to only load a few images (to the left and right
of the current image) at a time. You can do the same thing in the pictureflow
widget in calibre by sub classing  the FlowImages class which represents an
abstract data model. Indeed, calibre uses that class to load images on demand
from a database.

Kovid.

--

Kovid Goyal  MC 452-48
California Institute of Technology
1200 E California Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91125

cell  : +01 626 390 8699
office: +01 626 395 6595 (449 Lauritsen)
email : kovid at theory.caltech.edu
web   : http://www.kovidgoyal.net