[PyQt] webView & webPage

adonay at k-demar.org adonay at k-demar.org
Sun Jun 1 10:49:27 BST 2008

WOOOOOO  TNX!!!
I've searched for 2 weeks!
I have qt 4.4 and pyqt-dev-tools compiled for debian, in a DEB package.
Tell me if any one want this packages, I have a own ftp server to upload it.

Does any know if there's already an app like  qt-assistant created with
pyqt?
Because this is so similar to the app that I want to create, but I would
like to add some features.

Adonay

  Adonay Sanz Alsina

  K-DEMar GNU/Linux:  www.k-demar.org