[PyQt] Qt plugins in frozen windows applications

V. Armando Sole sole at esrf.fr
Mon Jun 23 11:16:59 BST 2008

Hello,

I am trying to use some of the qt plugins in a frozen python application.

In particular I am interesed on the image format plugins (jpeg, ...). I
have tried putting them in the same directory as the executable but qt
keeps trying to get them from the hard coded paths.

Following the documentation, I should be able to solve the problem using a
qt.conf file. Nevertheless, I am not successfull.

If you had any success with it, please could you post your qt.conf file?

Is there other workaround?

Thanks,

Armando