[PyQt] PyQt4 fails to link to -plython2.5

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Mar 1 21:28:13 GMT 2008

On 01.03.08 18:46:02, Vladimir Pouzanov wrote:
> make fails with lots of errors like:
> sipQtCoreQtKeyboardModifiers.cpp:(.text+0x773): undefined reference to
> `PyEval_SaveThread'
> sipQtCoreQtKeyboardModifiers.cpp:(.text+0x77d): undefined reference to
> `PyEval_RestoreThread'
> sipQtCoreQtKeyboardModifiers.cpp:(.text+0x785): undefined reference to
> `PyInt_FromLong'
>
> In fact it does not link to python lib at all.
> This is reproducible with both stable and snapshot versions and python 2.5.1
>
> I have qt-4.4.0beta_1. Could this be an issue?

Possibly, Qt4.4 is not supported by any recent PyQt4 snapshots. Phil might
add support when the release candidates are coming. See recent mails in
this list.

Last time I built PyQt4 snapshots (about 4 weeks ago) I had no problems
building them against Qt4.3.3 and Python 2.5

Andreas

--
You are fighting for survival in your own sweet and gentle way.