[PyQt] PyQt4 fails to link to -plython2.5

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Mar 4 08:37:10 GMT 2008

On 04.03.08 08:04:16, Giacomo Lacava wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 1, 2008 at 9:28 PM, Andreas Pakulat <apaku at gmx.de> wrote:
> >  > This is reproducible with both stable and snapshot versions and python 2.5.1
>
> I get the same with python 2.4.4 and Qt 4.4, so it's definitely due
> the Qt version rather than the python version (which means that we
> can't build pykde4 for kde 4.1 yet)

The Qt4.4 version is not the only problem for that, its basically the
same thing with pykde4 and kde 4.1, it probably wont build either. You
just have to wait until the people that do the work declare PyQt4 and
PyKDE4 compatible with the new versions, which won't happen before the
API stabilizes. (which probably means RC for either).

Andreas

--
Write yourself a threatening letter and pen a defiant reply.