[PyQt] SVN plugin doesn't work in eric4 4.1.0

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Tue Mar 4 18:25:16 GMT 2008

On Dienstag, 4. März 2008, IloChab wrote:
> I just installed eric4 4.1.0 over a previous 4.0.4 on wich svn plugin
> worked just fine.
> On the new version it doesn't run and in the plugin-info panel I find an
> error importing pysvn module.
> Do I have to install pysvn too?
> On the previous version I hadn't and so I rolled back.
> Any idea on how I can get the new one work?
>
> Thanks
> Licia

Either install pysvn or use the subversion interface, which uses the svn
commandline tool. You can change the interface used by your project using the
User Properties dialog (Project->User Properties). Which svn interface is
used by your 4.0.4 installation? Maybe you can send an excerpt from the
project file (<Vcs> up to </Vcs>).

Regards,
Detlev
--