[PyQt] PyKDE4-4.0.0 release available

Jim Bublitz jbublitz at nwinternet.com
Sat Mar 8 17:27:56 GMT 2008

On Saturday 08 March 2008 08:34, Adeodato Simó wrote:
> * Jim Bublitz [Wed, 05 Mar 2008 09:46:33 -0800]:
> > The first PyKDE4 tarball release is available at Riverbank Computing
>
> W00t.
>
> > This release will build against KDE 4.0.0 or 4.0.1
>
> FWIW it fails with 4.0.1 because that version has:
>
>   #define KDE_VERSION_MINOR 0u
>
> in kdeversion.h, as a workaround to a CMake bug, and configure.py chokes
> on it.

I'll have to look into that. I thought I upgraded the kdelibs-devel package
when I upgraded to 4.0.1, but my header files are still 4.0.0. In addition,
the source file is now kdeversion.h.cmake, so it doesn't get picked up in
generating PyKDE (different than the configure.py problem.

I'll need a little time to get all of that straightened out.

> Thanks for your work!

My pleasure.

Jim