[PyQt] Re: Joystick Keyboard

Aaron Digulla digulla at hepe.com
Sun Mar 9 13:49:13 GMT 2008

Neil Wallace schrieb:

>> I'm trying to write a program that creates an onscreen keyboard that
>> uses an 2-analogue stick joypad for input.

1. Create a class which derives from QObject
2. Add a timer in there which calls a method to poll the joystick
3. Emit a signal in that method with the joystick information

Now you can create the object, setup the timer and subscribe to the
signal to use the information in as many places as you like.

Regards,

http://darkviews.blogspot.com/          http://www.pdark.de/