[PyQt] PyKDE4-4.0.2 release

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Tue Mar 11 19:03:31 GMT 2008

On Dienstag, 11. März 2008, Jim Bublitz wrote:
> PyKDE4-4.0.2 is now available at riverbankcomputing.com.
>
> It includes some minor fixes to problems that were preventing PyKDE4 from
> building against KDE 4.0.2, the addition to kdecore of some global
> functions for retrieving version info about KDE and PyKDE4 (see "Using
> PyKDE4" in the documentation), and some additional changes to the docs.
>
> This release should build against any KDE4 version currently in release.
>
> Jim

Hi again,

sorry for posting that much today but I have another question. Would it be
possible to generate a (or multiple) API file(s) and install it to the API
directory like it is done for PyQt4?

Please don't take all these emails as criticism, I just would like PyKDE4 to
be a bit better than it already is. Great job, Jim.

Regards,
Detlev
--
Detlev Offenbach