[PyQt] The pyQT book

Algis Kabaila akabaila at pcug.org.au
Tue Mar 11 21:50:33 GMT 2008

>Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 14:01:36 +0100 (CET)
>From: Alexandre Radicchi <alex_radi at yahoo.it>
>Subject: [PyQt] The pyQT book
>To: pyqt at riverbankcomputing.com

>Hi all,

>sorry for posting an "off-topic" message, but since I accidentally bought two
>copies of "Rapid GUI Programming with Python and Qt" I would be happy if I
>could sell one of them.

>Is anyone interested in the deal?

>thanks guys,

>Alex.

Hi Alex,

pity it comes too late for me - I got it early in January.  It is not just a
good book - it is excellent.  Very useful, concise  introduction to "basic"
Python.  I thought I knew Python, before I read the first few chapters and
learned a host of things that I had heard about, but had not really mastered.

Highly recommended to anyone interested in Python!

Disclaimer: I have no fiscal or other interest in the book, other than as a
reader.  I am a retired uni. NSW prof. and author in my own area (Civil
Eng.).

OldAl.

--
Algis Kabaila (Dr)