[PyQt] PyQt 4.4-snapshot-20080507: Running webbrowser.py

Aaron Digulla digulla at hepe.com
Thu May 8 21:08:42 BST 2008

When I run python examples/activeqt/webbrowser/webbrowser.py, I get this
error with the latest snapshot:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "examples/activeqt/webbrowser/webbrowser.py", line 22, in <module>
    from PyQt4 import QtCore, QtGui, QAxContainer
ImportError: cannot import name QAxContainer

Is this a bug in the snapshot or on my system?

I also haven't seen a demo/example with WebKit. Is there one?

Regards,

http://darkviews.blogspot.com/          http://www.pdark.de/