[PyQt] Returning a numpy.ndarray

Hans Meine meine at informatik.uni-hamburg.de
Tue May 13 10:51:24 BST 2008

Am Freitag, 09. Mai 2008 18:35:25 schrieb Phil Thompson:
> I didn't really understand your explanation, but another approach is to
> #define things on the command line.

Thanks Phil for you suggestion, but this leads to nearly the same problem:
I do not know how to set -D switches for the compiler for *all but one* .cpp
file using SIP's build system (i.e. a configure.py using pyqt4.Configuration
and pyqt4.QtCoreModuleMakefile)?

Right now, the only / easiest thing that comes to my mind is to add some lines
of python code to configure.py in order to monkey-patch the sip-generated
sipfoocmodule.cpp.

--
Ciao, /  /
     /--/