[PyQt] PyQt and DB API.

objectref objectref at yahoo.gr
Sun May 18 00:11:00 BST 2008

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for the reply!

I see where you head it and I agree with you. However, I am not aware of the
following:
There are modules out there that enables you to get good performance for a
particular database (let's sey Sql Server and adodbapi module) yet remain DB
API compliant.

In PyQt I will have to use its ODBC driver for doing this so I am wondering
if I have a performance loss there...

Thanks for the help!

Anthony