[PyQt] Re: PyQt and DB API.

David Boddie david at boddie.org.uk
Mon May 19 22:23:57 BST 2008

On Mon May 19 02:58:05 BST 2008, Alberto Berti wrote:

[http://indico.cern.ch/contributionDisplay.py?contribId=33&sessionId=41&confId=44]

> thanks for producing and publishing that slides and examples, they
> where one of the first "reviews" of the Qt4 architecture that i read
> when I was evaluating it half a year ago. Very well done.

Thanks. I enjoyed putting the talk and examples together with Torsten, though
it was quite an experience presenting in the first session of the conference,
having arrived the day before without luggage...

I very nearly had a similar experience last year at PyCon UK where I presented
a talk on PyQt and Qt Designer:

http://www.boddie.org.uk/david/Projects/Python/Qt/PyCon_UK_2007_PyQt_and_Qt_Designer.pdf
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/PyCon_UK_2007_PyQt_and_Qt_Designer/2

I'm not sure if I'll do something similar this year, though I have some other
projects I'd like to talk about.

David