[PyQt] pyuic4 doesn't handle qlistwidgets

Kovid Goyal kovid at kovidgoyal.net
Sat May 24 21:14:33 BST 2008

I pointed out exactly where the problem in the code is. The first 5 lines of
retranslateUI(). I don't have the time to mess around creating a minimal ui
file that reproduces the problem. The ui file I attached worked in 4.3.x and
not in 4.4.2, which indicates a bug in pyuic4 from 4.4.2

Kovid.

--

Kovid Goyal  MC 452-48
California Institute of Technology
1200 E California Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91125

cell  : +01 626 390 8699
office: +01 626 395 6595 (449 Lauritsen)
email : kovid at kovidgoyal.net
web   : http://www.kovidgoyal.net