[PyQt] Re: PyQt 4.4.2 GPL installer / missing DLL

Pierre Raybaut contact at pythonxy.com
Tue May 27 08:08:38 BST 2008

But with the previous installer these tools were not in PATH, weren't they?

Pierre

(I'm deeply sorry to insist and to bother you, but I made the choice
of Qt for my work and my distro, and I really don't want to go back on
this, especially for boring installation issues! Anyway, I appreciate
your work on PyQt as many other people, so keep going!)