[PyQt] Trouble with QTreeWidget

Min Li inuyashalee at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 00:30:00 GMT 2008

Hi, everyone.I have some trouble to use the signals to trigger events
QTreeWidget.

The detailed  situation is that:

I want trigger a event by click the left button on the  items in treeWidget.
I try to use

<self.connect(self.treeWidget,SIGNAL("activated()"),self.activedFunction)>
to do this,

the activedFunction doesn't work.

Now, I use <
self.connect(self.treeWidget,SIGNAL('itemSelectionChanged()'),self.activedFunction)>

to do this, the activedFunction can be actived.

However, if I want to store the item which is selected into a local
variable, how this activedFunction should be defined?

Thanks

Lee