[PyQt] QXmlQuery (Xpath...)

celsowm celsowm at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 14:38:13 GMT 2008

I tried a sample for this: http://doc.trolltech.com/qq/qq25-webrobot.html

and code in python:

from PyQt4.QtCore        import *
from PyQt4.QtXmlPatterns import *

query = QXmlQuery();

queryFile = QFile ("query.xq");
queryFile.open(QIODevice.ReadOnly);

queryString = QString();
queryString = QTextStream(queryFile).readAll();

url = QUrl("http://doc.trolltech.com/qq/");

item = QXmlItem(QVariant(url.toString()));
query.bindVariable("inputDocument",item)
query.setQuery(queryString, url);

outArray = QByteArray();
mybuffer = QBuffer (outArray);
mybuffer.open(QIODevice.ReadWrite);

formatter = QXmlFormatter (query, mybuffer);

query.evaluateTo(formatter)

mybuffer.close();
print query.isValid();
print QString.fromUtf8(outArray.data())

and errors in windows:

AppName: pythonw.exe	 AppVer: 0.0.0.0	 ModName: qtcore4.dll
ModVer: 4.4.2.0	 Offset: 000ddaf0