[PyQt] Re: poppler qt version question

Rajeev J Sebastian rajeev.sebastian at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 16:35:12 GMT 2008

On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 9:25 PM, kib2 <kib2 at free.fr> wrote:
> thanks a lot for your work,
>
> it can even be better if you could put some dates infos on your page.

Dates infos ? If you mean the date on which it was made etc, you may
please look at the svn log.

> Moreover, I didn't figured out how to compile Poppler correctly on Windows.
> There's simply nothing on their site about this.

As you know Pardus is a Linux distribution :) So my first priority was
to support my own application which was built on Pardus Linux.

I personally dont run Windows, and so I dont have the developer tools
for that. I will try to update the bindings as soon as I can and
publish some docs on my blog.

Regards
Rajeev J Sebastian