[PyQt] Next PyQt, SIP, QScintilla Releases

Baz Walter bazwal at ftml.net
Fri Nov 7 19:29:14 GMT 2008

Phil Thompson wrote:
> There will be new releases of PyQt, SIP and QScintilla in the next few days
> based on current snapshots.
>
> Let me know if there is anything you are expecting that doesn't seem to be
> there.

A while ago i reported a problem with code like this:

def keyPressEvent(self, event):
     print event.modifiers() | event.key()

which gives the following error:

TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for |: 'KeyboardModifiers' and 'int'

This is using python 2.6, qt 4.4.3, sip 4.7.8-snapshot-20081026, pyqt
4.4.4-snapshot-20081026.

Has this been fixed in the latest release?