[PyQt] rotateing QInputDialog

David Boddie david at boddie.org.uk
Tue Nov 25 00:13:57 GMT 2008

On Monday 24 November 2008, Oguz Yarimtepe wrote:

> On Sat, 2008-11-22 at 21:18 +0100, David Boddie wrote:
> > pw = gs.addWidget(w)
>
> addWidget is defined in qt4.4. I am using qt4.3, which is the currently
> official packaged one at Ubuntu Hardy. Anyway to achive the same goal at
> qt4.3?

Placing widgets inside a graphics scene is a Qt 4.4 feature, so you would
have to find a way to "fake it" using Qt 4.3. Maybe you could make it look
like you were putting widgets in there using images, but you would have to
write code to make them respond to mouse clicks, key presses, and so on. :-(

David