[PyQt] How to use forum

mir amicitas amicitas at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 20:02:35 BST 2008

If you already know how to use the python modules for sqlite I would just
suggest that you just stick with those.

Unless you are planning on moving away from python in the future (ie. you
are prototyping for a program that will eventually be written in C++) I
don't see a reason to learn the Qt query stuff.

The python sqlite modules can be faster in retreving the data from a query
than the PyQt modules as well (I just learned this thanks to this mailing
list).

This is where I usually go to browse this mailing list:
http://www.nabble.com/PyQt-f23444.html

There are other similar sites as well.

You can also try these forums which often have code examples:
http://www.qtcentre.org/forum/
http://www.qtforum.org/

-- amicitas