[PyQt] Re: mouseMoveEvent - Delay after mouse move.

mir amicitas amicitas at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 21:25:01 BST 2008

That sure looks like the bug that I ran into.  I sent the qt people
the details of what I found and my proposed fix . . .

I was able to come up with a partial workaround.  It fixes the problem
but removes some of the tooltip functionality.  It makes dragging
behave as expected so that is good enough.

 -- amicitas