[PyQt] PyQt4 compile on windows

José David david at oestux.org
Fri Oct 17 15:09:06 BST 2008

Hello,

I have been banging my head on windows to compile pyqt4 with postgresql
support for a long time now, after days of "tryal and error" i finnaly
did it using a combination of sip,qt,postgresql and pyqt versions which
seem to be incompatible ones with others.

The strange part is that sometimes i have to compile everything again,
it seems that pyqt needs some path that i have yet to identify that
keeps not finding the qt4 qpsql plugin.

Can someone please help with some info on the right way to compile pyqt4
with postgresql on windows so that i have only binnaries to deploy ??

I know that much as been said about it but i am yet to find an up to
date tutorial that works.

Cheers,

David

PS: Sorry for the poor english, portuguese is my native language :s