[PyQt] Path is incorrect inside pyuic4.bat

Dan Pidcock danio at bigfoot.com
Fri Oct 24 11:28:59 BST 2008

Looking at the riverbank page I cannot see anywhere for bug reports so I
hope this mailing list is the correct place.

I installed PyQt-Py2.6-gpl-4.4.4-snapshot-20080918-1.exe in windows and it
has the path "C:\Python26\python.exe" into
Lib\site-packages\PyQt4\pyuic4.bat although I don't have python installed in
C:\Python26.  I would have expected the installer to write this path into
the batch correctly, or use relative paths like:
@"%~d0%~p0..\..\..\python.exe" "%~d0%~p0uic\pyuic.py" %1 %2 %3 %4 %5 %6 %7
%8 %9

Dan