[PyQt] Print a QTableView

Romain Bignon romain at peerfuse.org
Fri Oct 24 14:35:11 BST 2008

Romain Bignon wrote:
> I want to print a QTableView on a QPrinter, but there isn't any way to do that.

I've tried to redirect painter to the printer device, but render is not correct.

Firstly, only the region of widget printed on screen is drawn. Then, the quality
is not good, and some additional widgets in the QTableView (set with the
setIndexWidget() method) aren't printed.

What other way is there to print the QTableView? It is possible to use QPainter
to draw myself the table, but it is tedious.

Is there any other solution?

Thanks

--
Romain Bignon -- http://romain.peerfuse.org