[PyQt] PyQt4 QComboBox, open upwards by default

Matt Smith melkor at orangepalantir.org
Thu Oct 30 21:00:41 GMT 2008

I've worked for awhile without anything conclussive.  I want a QComboBox
that opens upwards by default.  Right now if I open the list it will
drop down, below its parent widget, but if I place the whole application
near the bottom of the screen it will pop upwards.  I want it to pop
upwards by default.

I have been going through the view, model, and the Qwidget properties,
and I don't see what changes between it popping up, and dropping down.

thank you
mbs