[PyQt] New Style emit without subclassing

Matt Smith melkor at orangepalantir.org
Wed Apr 8 12:45:35 BST 2009

Thats not quite what I'm getting at.  That will emit the signal, which
is the 'old style' but the new style is a bit different, and after you
set it up you emit the signal by using:

	mysignal.emit(args)

My question is that the only way I know how to make a 'new style' signal
emittable is via creating a class attribute, ie:

class MyScene(QtGui.QGraphicsScene):
    mysignal = QtCore.pyqtSignal(QtGui.QGraphicsSceneMouseEvent)
    def __init__(self,parent):
        #normal init stuff

thanks
mbs