[PyQt] Copying Directory structure from a template one

mir amicitas amicitas at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 17:24:43 BST 2009

I agree that using some of the python natives would probably be easier
that using a QDirModel.  Here is some sample code for a directory
walker (you can find more of these online).  It would be relatively
easy to os.path.relpath to get the structure relative to your base
path, then to use os.path.join and os.mkdir to make the new structure.

Amicitas