[PyQt] Inverse setModel

Arnold Krille arnold at arnoldarts.de
Fri Apr 17 20:41:27 BST 2009

Hi,

On Friday 17 April 2009 21:15:44 F.A. Pinkse wrote:
> Yes I know it is probably the wrong group, but....
> Am I missing the reverse of QAbstractItemModel.setModel...getModel or
> has it a different name?

I think you mean QAbstractItemView as there is no actual reason to ask for the
model of the model (unless you want it to return self/this:).

And then: The Qt-way of these functions is setX(...)/x(), not
getX()/setX(...).
QAbstractItemView::model() / QAbstractItemView.model() returns the model the
view is connected to.

Have fun,

Arnold