[PyQt] Quick Launch/Taskbar python plasmoid

J. Janz jj at juniorjanz.net
Tue Apr 28 16:32:10 BST 2009

2009/4/28 Ibn Saeed <ibnsaeed at gmail.com>

> Did you check this tutorial
> http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Plasma/PythonPlasmoid

Yes, I did.

I found it actually useful one the taskbar part, as it looks like a good
help on connecting to dataengines. For this, thank you.

However, unless I missed it, it doesn't tell me how to let my applet be able
to get anything like launchers added by the user. That (this "quick launch"
part of my applet) is the part where I'm finding myself kind of lost (at
least to start something like that).

Regards,
--
"Eu sou a ressurreição e a vida. Quem crê em mim, ainda que morra, viverá; e