[PyQt] qwizard

pwnedd keith.hughitt at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 02:08:40 BST 2009

Hello,

I am facing a similar problem, and was wondering if someone might be able to
help me out.

I am using the QWizard class, and would like to run some functionality at
the end of each page when the user clicks "Next" or "Finish", for example,
checking to see if login information works.

It looks like the best way to do this, as described in the previous reply is
to reimplement the QWizardPage.initializePage() method. The problem is that
I'm using QTDesigner to generate the code for the UI, and I'm not sure how I
can overwrite the method without having to modify the generated code.

I'm very new to PyQt (and Qt as well), so any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks!
Keith