[PyQt] Cython Compiled module doesn't load

Prashant Saxena animator333 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 3 08:13:05 GMT 2009

Previously I have written an application using wxPython and some of the modules were compiled using (cython+mingw+win32).
All of them were compiled as is without changing a single line of code and application was working fine.

This is not happening in case of PyQt. Modules are successfully compiled using cython but when I load the module, I am getting
"win32 unhandled exception". I have a limited knowledge in c/c++ stuff.
Are there any specific changes required in PyQt python modules?

Thanks in Advance.
Prashant