[PyQt] Support for Qt v4.6

Simon Edwards simon at simonzone.com
Sun Dec 20 14:23:16 GMT 2009

Hello,

Phil Thompson wrote:
> For those interested, the current PyQt and SIP snapshots fully support Qt
> v4.6. I've also ported the animation examples.

I'm compiling PyKDE trunk with it and first problem I've hit is that a
mapped type for QSet<TYPE*> is now available, PyKDE already has one for
this and SIP complains about it already being defined. Easy enough for
me fix in PyKDE, but it is a (small) BC problem.

> The next releases will probably be very early in the new year.

excellent.

cheers,

--
Simon Edwards             | KDE-NL, Guidance tools, Guarddog Firewall
simon at simonzone.com       | http://www.simonzone.com/software/