[PyQt] Compiling 64bit version of PyQt for python 2.5.2

Sarg gan valefar4 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 23:38:11 GMT 2009

Hello All,

We are interested in compiling a 64 bit version of PyQt for Python 2.5.2.
The version of Python 2.5.2 we have to use was compiled in msvc 2005.

I found notes on how to compile a 64-bit version of PyQt for Python 2.5 and
it appears to be for an older version of all sources.
http://eoyilmaz.blogspot.com/

Should I stay with the suggested builds, or compile it all on the latest?
If I compile against the latest builds, has anything changed in the
compiling process as suggested in this this blog.
http://eoyilmaz.blogspot.com/

*Old:*
PyQt-win-gpl-4.5.4
sip-4.8.2