[PyQt] import ui_rc

Yusuf X ys1382 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 06:52:09 GMT 2009

Hello, first of all thanks for making PyQT.

I have one question: when I run pyuic4 on a .ui file that has a QMainWindow,
it adds "import ui_rc" at the end of the resultant .py file. Then when I use
that .py file, I get "ImportError: No module named ui_rc". If I delete that
last line by hand, the .py works fine and I can display the window as
needed.

So what's with the extraneous ui_rc? I'm using Qt4.5, Python2.6 and PyQt4 on
Windows Vista. FWIW, I have no such issues with QDialog.