[PyQt] MatplotLib and PyQt

eliben eliben at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 18:22:45 GMT 2009

projetmbc wrote:

>>>  Hello,
>>> I'm looking for examples of little PyQt applications embending
>>> MatplotLib.
>>>

>>Here is a good example:
>>http://matplotlib.sourceforge.net/examples/user_interfaces/embedding_in_q
> t4.html.
>>The matplotlib mailing list is probably a better place to follow up if
>>you
>>have additional questions specific to matplotlib.
>>
>>Darren
>

> Indeed I've already asked this question in the Matplotliib mailing list
> and I
> have not received good answers.

Here's a relatively advanced example featuring many things you may want from
the integration of PyQT and matplotlib:

    * Using the maplotlib navigation toolbar
    * Adding data to the plot dynamically
    * Dynamically modifying the plot’s properties
    * Processing matplotlib events in the GUI
    * Saving the plot to a file from a menu

http://eli.thegreenplace.net/2009/01/20/matplotlib-with-pyqt-guis/

Eli