[PyQt] LGPL license.

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Feb 10 23:02:46 GMT 2009

On 10.02.09 22:49:57, Stef Mientki wrote:
> Knapp wrote:
>> Comes down to if pyQT is LGPL then I write in my fav lang python, if
>> not then I go back and relearn C++ and face the brackets that I hoped
>> never to face again. :-)
>>
> No no, just join the wxPython group !

Hmm, personally if I have to decide between using the same toolkit in a
language I don't know well and using a different toolkit in a language I
do know I'd probably choose learning a different language most of the
time. So far the toolkits I've learned always differ rather much in how
they work and how you have to do things with them, which makes (again
for me personally) a much steeper learning curve than just adapting to a
new language syntax (and maybe a few new semantics, but those are really
the exception in common programming languages).

Andreas

--
Don't read any sky-writing for the next two weeks.