[PyQt] i18n

Frédéric frederic.mantegazza at gbiloba.org
Thu Feb 12 13:05:30 GMT 2009

Le 12/2/2009, "Frédéric" <frederic.mantegazza at gbiloba.org> a écrit:

>I think I will switch to tr() method (and translate() one if needed), as
>I don't want to hack pylupdate4...

Ok, I made all modifications, translated the ts file, generated the qm
file, and loaded the translator using this code:

        locale = QtCore.QLocale.system().name()
        appTranslator = QtCore.QTranslator()
        if appTranslator.load("locale/papywizard_%s" % locale):
            self.__qtApp.installTranslator(appTranslator)
        else:
            Logger().warning("Can't find papywizard translation file")

But my app is not translated :o( What Am I doing wrong?

--
   Frédéric